Local authority and academic attitudes to urban road pricing: a UK perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P M Jones, 1991. "UK public attitudes to urban traffic problems and possible countermeasures: a poll of polls," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(3), pages 245-256, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005.
"How do individuals adapt their personal travel? A conceptual exploration of the consideration of travel-related strategies,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-206, May.
- Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "How do individuals adapt their personal travel? A conceptual exploration of the consideration of travel-related strategies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6357t1jj, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:36-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Parry, Ian & Nelson, Peter & Harrington, Winston & Mason, David, 2004.
"8. Welfare And Distributional Effects Of Road Pricing Schemes For Metropolitan Washington Dc,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Parry, Ian & Harrington, Winston & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Safirova, Elena & Mason, Dave & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2003. "Welfare and Distributional Effects of Road Pricing Schemes for Metropolitan Washington, DC," Discussion Papers dp-03-57, Resources For the Future.
- Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen & Budd, Thomas, 2016. "Improving the environmental performance of airport surface access in the UK: The role of public transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 185-195.
- Ieromonachou, Petros & Potter, Stephen & Warren, James P., 2006. "Evaluation of the implementation process of urban road pricing schemes in the United Kingdom and Italy," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 32, pages 49-68.
- Whitehead, Tim, 2002. "Road user charging and business performance: identifying the processes of economic change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-240, July.
- Sclen, Håkon & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2011. "A choice experiment on fuel taxation and earmarking in Norway," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2181-2190, September.
- Ison, Stephen & Rye, Tom, 2003. "Lessons from travel planning and road user charging for policy-making: through imperfection to implementation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 223-233, July.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:79-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein, 2002. "Toll financing in Norway: The success, the failures and perspectives for the future," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 253-260, July.
- Santos, Georgina, 2004. "11. Urban Road Pricing In The U.K," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 251-282, January.
- Iseki, Hiroyuki & Demisch, Alexander, 2012. "Examining the linkages between electronic roadway tolling technologies and road pricing policy objectives," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 121-132.
- Ieromonachou, Petros & Warren, James, 2008. "Policy Packages as potential routes to urban road pricing in the UK," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 40, pages 106-123.
- Laird, James & Nash, Chris & Shepherd, Simon, 2007. "Chapter 8 Cordon charges and the use of revenue: A case study of Edinburgh," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 161-187, January.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:14567614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronnie SchÃ¶b, 2005. "Not optimal, but Effective: the Multi-Mode Ticket for Reducing Urban Traffic Congestion in Medium-Sized Towns," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 28-33, November.
- Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille & Quddus, Mohammed & Bell, Michael G.H., 2006. "Changes in the frequency of shopping trips in response to a congestion charge," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 217-228, May.
- Farrell, Séona & Saleh, Wafaa, 2005. "Road-user charging and the modelling of revenue allocation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 431-442, September.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
- Barrios González, C & Martínez Navarro, Mª A. & Sánchez De Molina Martín, J & Toribio Muñoz, Mª R., 2003. "La tarificación viaria y sus efectos sobre el bienestar social," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 283-296, Agosto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:7:y:2000:i:4:p:269-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .