From the "magic circle" to "automobile dependence": measurements and political implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Webber, Melvin M., 1992. "The Joys of Automobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3pb4j3sg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Alexandre Steyer & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 1996.
"Externalités de réseau et adoption d'un standard dans une structure résiliaire,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 76(1), pages 67-90.
- Steyer, A. & Zimmermann, J.B., 1995. "Externalites de reseau et adoption d'un standard dans une structure resiliaire," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a33, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Hsin-Li & Wu, Shun-Cheng, 2008. "Exploring the vehicle dependence behind mode choice: Evidence of motorcycle dependence in Taipei," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 307-320, February.
- Cullinane, S., 2002. "The relationship between car ownership and public transport provision: a case study of Hong Kong," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Collet, Roger & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Hivert, Laurent, 2015. "Are French households car-use addicts? A microeconomic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 86-94.
- Idlir Licaj & Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2012. "Individual and contextual socioeconomic disadvantages and car driving between 16 and 24 years of age: a multilevel study in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00657323, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .