US and EU strategies for maritime transport security: A comparative perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Hummels & Georg Schaur, 2013. "Time as a Trade Barrier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2935-2959, December.
- Dinos Stasinopoulos, 2003. "Maritime Security – The Need for a Global Agreement," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 5(3), pages 311-320, September.
- Vinh V Thai, 2007. "Impacts of Security Improvements on Service Quality in Maritime Transport: An Empirical Study of Vietnam," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 9(4), pages 335-356, December.
- Van R. Johnston, 2004. "Terrorism and Transportation Policy and Administration: Balancing the Model and Equations for Optimal Security," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 21(3), pages 263-274, May.
- Khalid Bichou, 2004. "The ISPS Code and The Cost of Port Compliance: An Initial Logistics and Supply Chain Framework for Port Security Assessment and Management," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 6(4), pages 322-348, December.
- Niehaus, Greg, 2002. "The allocation of catastrophe risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 585-596, March.
- Khalid Bichou, 2008. "Security and Risk-Based Models in Shipping and Ports: Review and Critical Analysis," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/20, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viljoen, Nadia M. & Joubert, Johan W., 2016. "The vulnerability of the global container shipping network to targeted link disruption," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 396-409.
- Urciuoli, Luca, 2016. "What are the causes of transport insecurity? Results from a survey with transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 189-202.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:8:p:102-111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMaritime transport security; Policy and regulatory frameworks; International comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:28:y:2013:i:c:p:75-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.