The ISPS Code and The Cost of Port Compliance: An Initial Logistics and Supply Chain Framework for Port Security Assessment and Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili, 2013. "Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 285-301.
- Wilmsmeier, Gordon & Sánchez, Ricardo, 2009. "Maritime sector and ports in the Caribbean: the case of CARICOM countries," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 140, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Papa, Paola, 2013. "US and EU strategies for maritime transport security: A comparative perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 75-85.
- Wilmsmeier Gordon & Sánchez Ricardo J., 2010. "Evolution of shipping networks," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 54(1), pages 180-193, October.
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Yang, Zaili & Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Wang, Jin, 2014. "A new risk quantification approach in port facility security assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 72-90.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Hernández, Rubén & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2015. "Container port competitiveness and connectivity: The Canary Islands main ports case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 40-51.
- Constantine Chlomoudis & Petros A. Kostagiolas, 2013. "Integrating Information Services for Managing Regulations in International Maritime Transportation," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 63(3-4), pages 128-136, July.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2006. "Chapter 21 EU Port Policy: Implications for Port Governance in Europe," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 479-495, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:322-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.