Perceptions of representatives of public, private, and community sector institutions of the barriers and enablers for physically active transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaffron, Philine, 2003. "The implementation of walking and cycling policies in British local authorities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-244, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & S, Lothlorien, 2001. "Understanding the Demand for Travel: It's Not Purely 'Derived'," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5bh2d8mh, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuniga, Kelly Draper, 2012. "From barrier elimination to barrier negotiation: A qualitative study of parents' attitudes about active travel for elementary school trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 75-81.
- Levi VERMOTE & Cathy MACHARIS & Koen PUTMAN & Bahram ABEDINIANGERABI & Somaye FATHI & Hossein JONOSH FARAHANI & Shirin KAMALIRAD & Narges SADEGHI GOLSHAN, 2014.
"pRAGMATIC SUSTAINABILITY ASSESSMENT OF 30-KM/H POLICY MEASURES: THE BRUSSELS’ PENTAGON CASE
[The MCDM Application in Urban Planning Projects: The CDS project of district 22 of Tehran Municipality]," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 18-54, August.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:252-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ermagun, Alireza & Samimi, Amir, 2015. "Promoting active transportation modes in school trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 203-211.
More about this item
KeywordsActive transport Barriers Enablers Inter-sectoral Institutions Decision-makers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:496-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.