Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Yun, Dae-Sic & O'Kelly, M. E., 1997. "Modeling the day-of-the-week shopping activity and travel patterns," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 307-319, December.
- Helen Couclelis, 2004. "Pizza over the Internet: e-commerce, the fragmentation of activity and the tyranny of the region," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 41-54, January.
- Patricia Mokhtarian, 2004. "A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 257-284, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 495-514, July.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & S, Lothlorien, 2001. "Understanding the Demand for Travel: It's Not Purely 'Derived'," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5bh2d8mh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Sivaramakrishnan Srinivasan & Chandra Bhat, 2005. "Modeling household interactions in daily in-home and out-of-home maintenance activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 523-544, September.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Sendy Farag & Jesse Weltevreden & Ton van Rietbergen & Martin Dijst & Frank van Oort, 2006. "E-shopping in the Netherlands: does geography matter?," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .