A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 2001.
"How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 695-719, September.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1z26n1r8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7cx951n5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee, 2001. "Disaggregated analysis of US energy consumption in the 1990s: evidence of the effects of the internet and rapid economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 1335-1356, December.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2002. "Multicriteria network equilibrium modeling with variable weights for decision-making in the Information Age with applications to telecommuting and teleshopping," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1629-1650, August.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Meenakshisundaram, Ravikumar, 1999. "Beyond Tele-Substitution: Disaggregate Longitudinal Structural Equations Modeling of Communication Impacts," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4hg365gh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cairns, Sally, 1996. "Delivering alternatives : Successes and failures of home delivery services for food shopping," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 155-176, October.
- Salon, Deborah & Sperling, Daniel & Shaheen, Susan & Sturges, Dan, 1999. "New Mobility: Using Technology and Partnerships to Create More Sustainable Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3b76513d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rajiv Lal & Miklos Sarvary, 1999. "When and How Is the Internet Likely to Decrease Price Competition?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 485-503.
- Manski, Charles F. & Salomon, Ilan, 1987. "The demand for teleshopping : An application of discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 109-121, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:31:y:2004:i:3:p:257-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.