A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Meenakshisundaram, Ravikumar, 1999. "Beyond Tele-Substitution: Disaggregate Longitudinal Structural Equations Modeling of Communication Impacts," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4hg365gh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2002. "Multicriteria network equilibrium modeling with variable weights for decision-making in the Information Age with applications to telecommuting and teleshopping," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1629-1650, August.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Salon, Deborah & Sperling, Daniel & Shaheen, Susan & Sturges, Dan, 1999. "New Mobility: Using Technology and Partnerships to Create More Sustainable Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3b76513d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Cairns, Sally, 1996. "Delivering alternatives : Successes and failures of home delivery services for food shopping," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 155-176, October.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 2001.
"How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 695-719, September.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7cx951n5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Salomon, Ilan, 2001. "How Derived is the Demand for Travel? Some Conceptual and Measurement Considerations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1z26n1r8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rajiv Lal & Miklos Sarvary, 1999. "When and How Is the Internet Likely to Decrease Price Competition?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 485-503.
- Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee, 2001. "Disaggregated analysis of US energy consumption in the 1990s: evidence of the effects of the internet and rapid economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 1335-1356, December.
- Manski, Charles F. & Salomon, Ilan, 1987. "The demand for teleshopping : An application of discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 109-121, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:31:y:2004:i:3:p:257-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.