Applying valence framing to enhance the effect of information on transport-related carbon dioxide emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han Bleichrodt & Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2009. "Additive Utility in Prospect Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 863-873, May.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:512-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick, 2009. "Carrots versus sticks: Rewarding commuters for avoiding the rush-hour--a study of willingness to participate," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 68-76, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1999. "Rationality for Economists?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 73-105, December.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-1061.
- Levin, Irwin P. & Schneider, Sandra L. & Gaeth, Gary J., 1998. "All Frames Are Not Created Equal: A Typology and Critical Analysis of Framing Effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 149-188, November.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1991. "Rational Choice: The Contrast between Economics and Psychology," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 877-897, August.
- Fagley, N. S. & Miller, Paul M., 1997. "Framing Effects and Arenas of Choice: Your Money or Your Life?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 355-373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Kaleva Kaivanto & Peng Zhang, 2016.
"A Resolution of Emissions-Estimate Confusion for Informing Flight Choice,"
115969274, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kaivanto, Kim & Zhang, Peng, 2016. "A resolution of emissions-estimate confusion for informing flight choice," MPRA Paper 70923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geng, Jichao & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong, 2016. "Impact of information intervention on travel mode choice of urban residents with different goal frames: A controlled trial in Xuzhou, China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 134-147.
- Hakim Hammadou & Claire Papaix, 2015.
"Policy packages for modal shift and CO2 reduction in Lille, France,"
1501, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Hakim Hammadou & Claire Papaix, 2015. "Policy packages for modal shift and CO2 reduction in Lille, France," Post-Print hal-01533557, HAL.
- Rouhani, Omid, 2017. "Manage energy/environmental footprints of travel: A proposed solution/methodology," MPRA Paper 83344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cec:wpaper:1415 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon dioxide emissions; Travel information; Valence framing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:48:y:2013:i:c:p:31-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.