Assessment of product debundling trends in the US airline industry: Customer service and public policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Dynamic Conversion Behavior at E-Commerce Sites," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 326-335, March.
- Alan L. Montgomery & Shibo Li & Kannan Srinivasan & John C. Liechty, 2004. "Modeling Online Browsing and Path Analysis Using Clickstream Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 579-595, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugon-Duprat, Cindy & O'Connell, John F., 2015. "The rationale for implementing a premium economy class in the long haul markets â€“ Evidence from the transatlantic market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 11-19.
- Mumbower, Stacey & Garrow, Laurie A. & Newman, Jeffrey P., 2015. "Investigating airline customers’ premium coach seat purchases and implications for optimal pricing strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 53-69.
- Scotti, Davide & Dresner, Martin, 2015. "The impact of baggage fees on passenger demand on US air routes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 4-10.
- Chiew, Esther & Daziano, Ricardo A. & Garrow, Laurie A., 2017. "Bayesian estimation of hazard models of airline passengers’ cancellation behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 154-167.
- Scotti, Davide & Dresner, Martin & Martini, Gianmaria, 2016. "Baggage fees, operational performance and customer satisfaction in the US air transport industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 139-146.
More about this item
KeywordsAirline revenue; Product debundling; US Airport and Airways Trust Fund;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.