The use of e-government services and the Internet: The role of socio-demographic, economic and geographical predictors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strover, Sharon, 2001. "Rural internet connectivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 331-347, June.
- Ira M. Wasserman & Marie Richmond‐Abbott, 2005. "Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 252-270, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piia Tammpuu & Anu Masso, 2019. "Transnational Digital Identity as an Instrument for Global Digital Citizenship: The Case of Estonia’s E-Residency," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 621-634, June.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Matteucci, Nicola, 2014.
"Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 496-513.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Nicola, Matteucci, 2013. "Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers," MPRA Paper 51240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Meinert, Phil, 2018. "Termination notice of mobile network operator customers after a tariff switch: An empirical study of postpaid subscribers in Germany," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 212-226.
- Pérez-Morote, Rosario & Pontones-Rosa, Carolina & Núñez-Chicharro, Montserrat, 2020. "The effects of e-government evaluation, trust and the digital divide in the levels of e-government use in European countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
- Anca Elena-Bucea & Frederico Cruz-Jesus & Tiago Oliveira & Pedro Simões Coelho, 0. "Assessing the Role of Age, Education, Gender and Income on the Digital Divide: Evidence for the European Union," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Serrano-Cinca, C. & Muñoz-Soro, J.F. & Brusca-Alijarde, I., 2015. "A multivariate study of the digital divide and digital exclusion," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127178, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordse-government; Service; The Internet; Users; Adoption; Finland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:37:y:2013:i:4:p:413-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.