Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleiber, Christian, 2001.
"Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 131-136, August.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2000. "Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances," Technical Reports 2000,34, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2010. "Power Properties Of Invariant Tests For Spatial Autocorrelation In Linear Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 152-186, February.
- Lung-Fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2009. "Spatial Nonstationarity and Spurious Regression: the Case with a Row-normalized Spatial Weights Matrix," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 301-327.
- Roland Jeske & Seuck Song, 2003. "Relative efficiency of OLSE and COTE for seasonal autoregressive disturbances," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 421-432, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2010. "Spurious spatial regression with equal weights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(21-22), pages 1640-1642, November.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Lee, Lung-fei, 2010. "GMM estimation of social interaction models with centrality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 99-115, November.
- Paulauskas, Vygantas, 2007. "On unit roots for spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 209-226, January.
- Kramer, Walter & Baltagi, Badi, 1996. "A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 13-17, January.
- Baran, Sándor & Pap, Gyula & van Zuijlen, Martien C. A., 2004. "Asymptotic inference for a nearly unstable sequence of stationary spatial AR models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 53-61, August.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha & Yevgeny Yuzefovich, 2006. "Estimation Problems In Models With Spatial Weighting Matrices Which Have Blocks Of Equal Elements," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 507-515.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2017.
"On The Power Of Invariant Tests For Hypotheses On A Covariance Matrix,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 1-68, February.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2014. "On the Power of Invariant Tests for Hypotheses on a Covariance Matrix," MPRA Paper 55059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2013. "Properties of the maximum likelihood estimator in spatial autoregressive models," CeMMAP working papers CWP44/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency of OLS Linear regression Spatial autocorrelation Spatial unit root;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:81:y:2011:i:8:p:1285-1291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.