Spatial Nonstationarity and Spurious Regression: the Case with a Row-normalized Spatial Weights Matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2010. "Spurious spatial regression with equal weights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(21-22), pages 1640-1642, November.
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2009. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 243-248.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1285-1291, August.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013.
"Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2013. "Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models," Post-Print halshs-01227128, HAL.
- repec:taf:specan:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:452-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:209:y:2019:i:2:p:145-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNear unit root; spatial nonstationarity; spurious regression; C13; C23; R15;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:301-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.