Asymptotic inference for a nearly unstable sequence of stationary spatial AR models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Titterington, D. M., 1988. "On confidence bands in nonparametric density estimation and regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 228-254, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baran, Sándor & Pap, Gyula, 2009. "On the least squares estimator in a nearly unstable sequence of stationary spatial AR models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 686-698, April.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1285-1291, August.
- Baran, Sándor & Pap, Gyula, 2012. "Parameter estimation in a spatial unilateral unit root autoregressive model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 282-305.
- Ojeda, Silvia & Vallejos, Ronny & Bustos, Oscar, 2010. "A new image segmentation algorithm with applications to image inpainting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2082-2093, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregressive model Asymptotic normality Martingale central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:53-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.