Relative efficiency of OLSE and COTE for seasonal autoregressive disturbances
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, Maxwell L., 1984. "A new test for fourth-order autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 269-277, March.
- Busse, Ralf & Jeske, Roland & Kramer, Walter, 1994. "Efficiency of least-squares-estimation of polynomial trend when residuals are autocorrelated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 267-271.
- Chipman, John S, 1979. "Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 115-28, January.
- Taylor, William E., 1981. "On the efficiency of the Cochrane-Orcutt estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 67-82, September.
- Maeshiro, Asatoshi, 1980. "Autocorrelation and Trended Explanatory Variables: A Reply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 487-89, August.
- Oxley, Leslie T & Roberts, Colin J, 1982. "Pitfalls in the Application of the Cochrane-Orcutt Technique," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(3), pages 227-40, August.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1980. "Estimating the autocorrelated error model with trended data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Doran, Howard E., 1981. "Omission of an observation from a regression analysis : A dicussion on efficiency loss, with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 367-374, August.
- Kramer, Walter, 1982. "Note on Estimating Linear Trend When Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1065-67, July.
- Maeshiro, Asatoshi, 1979. "On the Retention of the First Observations in Serial Correlation Adjustment of Regression Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(1), pages 259-65, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:44:y:2003:i:3:p:421-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.