Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Galip Altinay, 2003. "Estimating growth rate in the presence of serially correlated errors," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(15), pages 967-970.
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1998.
"On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One- Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors,"
- Chihwa Kao & Jamie Emerson, 1999. "On the Estimation of a Linear Time Trend Regression with a One-Way Error Component Model in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 1, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dedi Rosadi & Shelton Peiris, 2014. "Second-order least-squares estimation for regression models with autocorrelated errors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 931-943, October.
- Kramer, Walter & Baltagi, Badi, 1996. "A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 13-17, January.
- Jeske, Roland & Butefisch, Thomas & Song, Seuck Heun, 1996. "The efficiency of the sample mean in a linear regression model when errors follow a first-order moving average process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 235-240, September.
- Valentina Meliciani & Franco Peracchi, 2006. "Convergence in per-capita GDP across European regions: a reappraisal," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 549-568, September.
- Valentina Meliciani & Franco Peracchi, 2004. "Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across European Regions: A Reappraisal," CEIS Research Paper 58, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Wang Shin-Huei & Hafner Christian, 2011. "Estimating Autocorrelations in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-25, April.
- Wang, Shin-Huei & Hafner, Christian, 2008. "Estimating autocorrelations in the presence of deterministic trends," CORE Discussion Papers 2008073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "A note on the relative efficiency of the Cochrane-Orcutt and OLS estimators when the autocorrelation process has a finite past," Working Papers 1984-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roland Jeske & Seuck Song, 2003. "Relative efficiency of OLSE and COTE for seasonal autoregressive disturbances," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 421-432, July.
- Kramer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe, 1998. "Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 285-290, September.
- Krämer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe, 1997. "Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated," Technical Reports 1997,01, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Fried, Roland & Gather, Ursula, 2004. "Robust Trend Estimation for AR(1) Disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,64, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Kramer, Walter & Michels, Sonja, 1997. "Autocorrelation- and heteroskedasticity-consistent t-values with trending data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 141-147.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2004. "Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 699-724, December.
- Xiao, Qifang & Xiao, Zhijie, 2003. "Estimating Average Economic Growth in Time Series Data with Persistency," Working Papers 03-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:1:p:115-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed