Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kramer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe, 1998. "Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 285-290, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Walter, 1982. "Note on Estimating Linear Trend When Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1065-1067, July.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Chipman, John S, 1979. "Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Asymptotic Efficiency of the OLS Estimator with Singular Limiting Sample Moment Matrices," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-208, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Song, Seuck Heun, 2000. "Asymptotic efficiency of the OLSE for polynomial regression models with spatially correlated errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Krämer Walter, 2002. "Statistische Besonderheiten von Finanzzeitreihen / Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(2), pages 210-229, April.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti, 2011.
"On the equivalence of the weighted least squares and the generalised least squares estimators, with applications to kernel smoothing,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(4), pages 851-871, August.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "On the Equivalence of the Weighted Least Squares and the Generalised Least Squares Estimators, with Applications to Kernel Smoothing," MPRA Paper 8910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Joon Kim, Han & Jhee, Won-Chul, 2007. "Asymptotic efficiency of the ordinary least-squares estimator for sur models with integrated regressors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 75-82, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb475:199701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .