A General Asymptotic Theory for Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2010. "A general asymptotic theory for time-series models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(1), pages 97-111.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2003. "Asymptotic Theory For A Vector Arma-Garch Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 280-310, April.
- Jeantheau, Thierry, 1998. "Strong Consistency Of Estimators For Multivariate Arch Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 70-86, February.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Shiqing Ling, 2004. "Estimation and testing stationarity for double-autoregressive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 63-78.
- J. Pfanzagl, 1969. "On the measurability and consistency of minimum contrast estimates," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 249-272, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Rossi, Eduardo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2017. "Chasing volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 122-145.
- Ke Zhu & Shiqing Ling, 2015.
"LADE-Based Inference for ARMA Models With Unspecified and Heavy-Tailed Heteroscedastic Noises,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(510), pages 784-794, June.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2014. "LADE-based inference for ARMA models with unspecified and heavy-tailed heteroscedastic noises," MPRA Paper 59099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song, Junmo & Oh, Dong-hyun & Kang, Jiwon, 2017. "Robust estimation in stochastic frontier models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 243-267.
- Davide Delle Monache & Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 0404. "Does the ARFIMA really shift?," CREATES Research Papers 2017-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel ZakoÃ¯an, 2013.
"Estimating the Marginal Law of a Time Series With Applications to Heavy-Tailed Distributions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 412-425, October.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2011. "Estimating the Marginal Law of a Time Series with Applications to Heavy Tailed Distributions," Working Papers 2011-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Poloni, Federico & Sbrana, Giacomo, 2015. "A note on forecasting demand using the multivariate exponential smoothing framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 143-150.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-09-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-09-26 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2009cf670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .