A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kramer, Walter, 1982. "Note on Estimating Linear Trend When Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1065-67, July.
- Bartels, Robert, 1992. "On the power function of the Durbin-Watson test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 101-112.
- Busse, Ralf & Jeske, Roland & Kramer, Walter, 1994. "Efficiency of least-squares-estimation of polynomial trend when residuals are autocorrelated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 267-271.
- Chipman, John S, 1979. "Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 115-28, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1991. "A transformation that will circumvent the problem of autocorrelation in an error-component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 385-393, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:50:y:1996:i:1:p:13-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.