A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kramer, Walter, 1982. "Note on Estimating Linear Trend When Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1065-1067, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1991. "A transformation that will circumvent the problem of autocorrelation in an error-component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 385-393, June.
- Chipman, John S, 1979. "Efficiency of Least-Squares Estimation of Linear Trend when Residuals are Autocorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 115-128, January.
- Busse, Ralf & Jeske, Roland & Kramer, Walter, 1994. "Efficiency of least-squares-estimation of polynomial trend when residuals are autocorrelated," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 267-271.
- Bartels, Robert, 1992. "On the power function of the Durbin-Watson test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 101-112.