Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kleiber, Christian, 2000. "Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances," Technical Reports 2000,34, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Chung, Ching-Fan, 1994. "A note on calculating the autocovariances of the fractionally integrated ARMA models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 293-297.
- Kramer, Walter & Baltagi, Badi, 1996. "A general condition for an optimal limiting efficiency of OLS in the general linear regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 13-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1285-1291, August.
- Ko, Kyungduk & Lee, Jaechoul & Lund, Robert, 2008. "Confidence intervals for long memory regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1894-1902, September.
- Krämer Walter, 2002. "Statistische Besonderheiten von Finanzzeitreihen / Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(2), pages 210-229, April.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:72:y:2001:i:2:p:131-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.