Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleiber, Christian, 2001.
"Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 131-136, August.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2000. "Finite sample efficiency of OLS in linear regression models with long-memory disturbances," Technical Reports 2000,34, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- King, Maxwell L. & Evans, Merran A., 1988. "Locally Optimal Properties of the Durbin-Watson Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 509-516, December.
- Hisamatsu, Hiroyuki & Maekawa, Koichi, 1994. "The distribution of the Durbin-Watson statistic in integrated and near-integrated models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 367-382, April.
- Kramer, W., 1985. "The power of the Durbin-Watson test for regressions without an intercept," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 363-370, June.
- King, Maxwell L., 1985. "A point optimal test for autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- W. Tsay, 1998. "On the power of durbin-watson statistic against fractionally integrated processes," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 361-386.
- Kramer, Walter & Zeisel, Helmut, 1990. "Finite sample power of linear regression autocorrelation tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 363-372, March.
- Bartels, Robert, 1992. "On the power function of the Durbin-Watson test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 101-112.
- King, M. L., 1981. "The alternative Durbin-Watson test : An assessment of Durbin and Watson's choice of test statistic," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-66, September.
- Nakamura, Shisei & Taniguchi, Masanobu, 1999. "Asymptotic Theory For The Durbin Watson Statistic Under Long-Memory Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 847-866, December.
- Nabeya, Seiji & Tanaka, Katsuto, 1990. "Limiting power of unit-root tests in time-series regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 247-271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anurag Banerjee, 2004. "Sensitivity of OLS estimates against ARFIMA error process as small sample Test for long memory," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 159, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsDurbin-Watson test; power; autocorrelation; long memory;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb475:200415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .