Sensitivity of OLS estimates against ARFIMA error process as small sample Test for long memory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Maxwell L. & Evans, Merran A., 1988. "Locally Optimal Properties of the Durbin-Watson Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 509-516, December.
- Hisamatsu, Hiroyuki & Maekawa, Koichi, 1994. "The distribution of the Durbin-Watson statistic in integrated and near-integrated models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 367-382, April.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 1999. "The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 295-323, October.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RSSTATISTIC: RATS procedure to compute R/S Statistic (classical or Lo's modified)," Statistical Software Components RTS00191, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christian Kleiber & Walter Krämer, 2005.
"Finite-sample power of the Durbin--Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 406-417, December.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Christian Kleiber, "undated". "Finite-Sample Power of the Durbin-Watson Test Against Fractionally Integrated Disturbances," Working Papers 10, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund.
- Nakamura, Shisei & Taniguchi, Masanobu, 1999. "Asymptotic Theory For The Durbin Watson Statistic Under Long-Memory Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 847-866, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSensitivity; long memory time series;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-10-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-10-30 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2004-10-30 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2004-10-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .