Finite-Sample Power of the Durbin-Watson Test Against Fractionally Integrated Disturbances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Kleiber & Walter Krämer, 2005. "Finite-sample power of the Durbin--Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 406-417, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2017.
"On The Power Of Invariant Tests For Hypotheses On A Covariance Matrix,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 1-68, February.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2014. "On the Power of Invariant Tests for Hypotheses on a Covariance Matrix," MPRA Paper 55059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anurag Banerjee, 2004. "Sensitivity of OLS estimates against ARFIMA error process as small sample Test for long memory," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 159, Econometric Society.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Power Properties of Invariant Tests for Spatial Autocorrelation in Linear Regression," MPRA Paper 7255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dor:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .