The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, March.
- Blattberg, Robert C, 1973. "Evaluation of the Power of the Durbin-Watson Statistic for Non-First Order Serial Correlation Alternatives," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 508-15, November.
- Knottnerus, Paul, 1985. "A Test Strategy for Discriminating between Autocorrelation and Misspecification in Regression Analysis: A Critical Note," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 175-77, February.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., . "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sargan, John Denis & Bhargava, Alok, 1983. "Testing Residuals from Least Squares Regression for Being Generated by the Gaussian Random Walk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 153-74, January.
- King, Maxwell L. & Evans, Merran A., 1988. "Locally Optimal Properties of the Durbin-Watson Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 509-516, December.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & McAleer, Michael & Bartels, Robert, 1992. "Properties of ordinary least squares estimators in regression models with nonspherical disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 321-334.
- Kramer, W., 1985. "The power of the Durbin-Watson test for regressions without an intercept," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 363-370, June.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & King, Maxwell L., 1991. "Optimal invariant tests for the autocorrelation coefficient in linear regressions with stationary or nonstationary AR(1) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Thursby, Jerry G, 1981. "A Test Strategy for Discriminating between Autocorrelation and Misspecification in Regression Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 117-23, February.
- King, M.L. & Giles, D.E.A., 1984. "Autocorrelation pre-testing in the linear model: Estimation, testing and prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 35-48.
- Griffiths, W.E. & Beesley, P.A.A., 1984. "The small-sample properties of some preliminary test estimators in a linear model with autocorrelated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 49-61.
- King, M. L., 1981. "The alternative Durbin-Watson test : An assessment of Durbin and Watson's choice of test statistic," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-66, September.
- Bartels, Robert, 1992. "On the power function of the Durbin-Watson test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 101-112.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:92:y:1999:i:2:p:295-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.