The Durbin-Watson Test for Serial Correlation When There Is No Intercept in the Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palm, F.C. & Sneek, J.M., 1981. "Some econometric applications of the exact distribution of the ratio of two quadratic forms in normal variates," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bullard, James & Duffy, John, 2001. "Learning And Excess Volatility," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 272-302, April.
- Banerjee, A.N. & Magnus, J.R., 1996. "Testing the Sensitivity of OLS when the Variance Maxtrix is (Partially) Unknown," Discussion Paper 1996-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Isabel Alvarez, 2006.
"Innovation, Diffusion and Cumulative Causation: Changes in the Spanish Growth Regime, 1960-2001,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 223-241.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2005. "Innovation, diffusion and cumulative causation: changes in the Spanish growth regime, 1960-2001," MPRA Paper 27605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye, 2014. "The changing trend and influencing factors of energy efficiency: The case of nine countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1026-1034.
- Grant, Darren, 1999. "Recycling and market power: A more general model and re-evaluation of the evidence1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Johnsson, Helena & Kaplan, Peter, 1999. "An Econometric Study of Private Consumption Expenditure in Sweden," Working Papers 70, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Sneek, J.M. & Smits, J., 1990. "An approximation to the distribution of quadratic forms in many normal variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0049, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s," Working Papers 272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Sneek, J.M., 1982. "Some approximations to the exact distribution of sample autocorrelations for autoregressive moving average models," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:6:p:1553-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.