The power of the Durbin-Watson test for regressions without an intercept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan, Alan & Zou, Guohua & Banerjee, Anurag, 2004. "The limiting power of autocorrelation tests in regression models with linear restrictions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0405, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2017.
"On The Power Of Invariant Tests For Hypotheses On A Covariance Matrix,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 1-68, February.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2014. "On the Power of Invariant Tests for Hypotheses on a Covariance Matrix," MPRA Paper 55059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wan, Alan T.K. & Zou, Guohua & Banerjee, Anurag, 2007. "The power of autocorrelation tests near the unit root in models with possibly mis-specified linear restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 213-219, February.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 2000. "On the sensitivity of the usual t- and F-tests to covariance misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 1999. "The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 295-323, October.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Power Properties of Invariant Tests for Spatial Autocorrelation in Linear Regression," MPRA Paper 7255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:28:y:1985:i:3:p:363-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.