A Test Strategy for Discriminating between Autocorrelation and Misspecification in Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, A.N. & Magnus, J.R., 1996.
"Testing the Sensitivity of OLS when the Variance Maxtrix is (Partially) Unknown,"
1996-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Banerjee, A.N. & Magnus, J.R., 1996. "Testing the Sensitivity of OLS when the Variance Maxtrix is (Partially) Unknown," Other publications TiSEM e942b349-586c-4201-9228-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1987. "Discriminating between Autocorrelation and Misspecification in," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 128-134, February.
- Hong, Seung Hyun & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2010.
"Testing Linearity in Cointegrating Relations With an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 96-114.
- Seung Hyun Hong & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "Testing Linearity in Cointegrating Relations with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1541, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1992. "Model Specification Tests and Artificial Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 102-146, March.
- Ayoub Yousefi, 2000. "Merchandise Trade Balances of Less Developed Countries and Exchange Rate of the U.S. Dollar: Cases of Iran, Venezuela & Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 00002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2000.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 1999. "The sensitivity of OLS when the variance matrix is (partially) unknown," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 295-323, October.
- Destefanis, Sergio & Fragetta, Matteo & Gasteiger, Emanuel, 2019. "Does one size fit all in the Euro Area? Some counterfactual evidence," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 05/2019, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Filip Abraham & Hilde Leliaert, 1991. "Foreign dependence of individual stock prices: The role of aggregate product market developments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Mahmood, Talat, 1990. "Die Dynamik der Rentabilität als stochastischer Prozess: eine empirische Zeitreihenanalyse von ausgewählten deutschen und amerikanischen Unternehmen. Vom Fachbereich 20 Informatik der Technischen Univ," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 112236.
- Kenneth J. Robinson, 1987. "Random coefficients models of the inflationary consequences of discretionary central bank behavior," Working Papers 8704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:1:p:117-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.