Limiting power of unit-root tests in time-series regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shintani, Mototsugu, 2001.
"A simple cointegrating rank test without vector autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 337-362, December.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2000. "A Simple Cointegrating Rank Test Without Vector Autoregression," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0044, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Zhongwen Liang, 2017. "A Unified Approach on the Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Papers 1710.02944, arXiv.org.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2000.
"Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with a time trend,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 177-198, March.
- H. Lütkepohl & P. Saikkonen, 1997. "Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with a Time Trend," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sanchez, Ismael, 1998. "Testing for Unit Roots with Prediction Errors," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8pc6n1j8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Elliott, Graham & Muller, Ulrich K., 2006. "Minimizing the impact of the initial condition on testing for unit roots," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 285-310.
- Patrick Marsh, "undated". "Saddlepoint Approximations for Optimal Unit Root Tests," Discussion Papers 09/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ye Cai & Mototsugu Shintani, 2005. "On the Long-Run Variance Ratio Test for a Unit Root," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0506, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kleiber, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2004. "Finite sample of the Durbin-Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances," Technical Reports 2004,15, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Mehdi Hosseinkouchack & Uwe Hassler, 2016. "Powerful Unit Root Tests Free of Nuisance Parameters," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 533-554, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:46:y:1990:i:3:p:247-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.