A paradox of sport management and physical activity interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, George B., 2013. "Theory and theory development in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-4.
- Sato, Mikihiro & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel C., 2016. "A distance-running event and life satisfaction: The mediating roles of involvement," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 536-549.
- Rowe, Katie & Shilbury, David & Ferkins, Lesley & Hinckson, Erica, 2016. "Challenges for sport development: Women's entry level cycling participation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-430.
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
- Eime, R.M. & Sawyer, N. & Harvey, J.T. & Casey, M.M. & Westerbeek, H. & Payne, W.R., 2015. "Integrating public health and sport management: Sport participation trends 2001–2010," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-217.
- Casey, Meghan M. & Payne, Warren R. & Eime, Rochelle M., 2012. "Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 109-124.
More about this item
KeywordsEnjoyment Exercise Interventions Leisure Recreation Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.