A paradox of sport management and physical activity interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, George B., 2013. "Theory and theory development in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-4.
- Sato, Mikihiro & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel C., 2016. "A distance-running event and life satisfaction: The mediating roles of involvement," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 536-549.
- Rowe, Katie & Shilbury, David & Ferkins, Lesley & Hinckson, Erica, 2016. "Challenges for sport development: Women's entry level cycling participation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-430.
- Eime, R.M. & Sawyer, N. & Harvey, J.T. & Casey, M.M. & Westerbeek, H. & Payne, W.R., 2015. "Integrating public health and sport management: Sport participation trends 2001–2010," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-217.
- Edwards, Michael B., 2015. "The role of sport in community capacity building: An examination of sport for development research and practice," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 6-19.
- Casey, Meghan M. & Payne, Warren R. & Eime, Rochelle M., 2012. "Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 109-124.
More about this item
KeywordsEnjoyment Exercise Interventions Leisure Recreation Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:57-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .