Organisational readiness and capacity building strategies of sporting organisations to promote health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, Karla A., 2009. "A paradox of sport management and physical activity interventions," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 57-65, May.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Oecd, 2010. "DAC Peer Review of Australia," OECD Journal on Development, OECD Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 147-260.
- Vilhjalmsson, Runar & Kristjansdottir, Gudrun, 2003. "Gender differences in physical activity in older children and adolescents: the central role of organized sport," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 363-374, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaw, Sally & Hoeber, Larena, 2016. "Unclipping our wings: Ways forward in qualitative research in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 255-265.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:522-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millar, Patti & Doherty, Alison, 2016. "Capacity building in nonprofit sport organizations: Development of a process model," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 365-377.
More about this item
KeywordsSport policy; Health promotion; Organisational change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:109-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.