Detection of multiple changes in a sequence of dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Yi-Ching, 1988. "Estimating the number of change-points via Schwarz' criterion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 181-189, February.
- Kim, H. J., 1994. "Likelihood Ratio and Cumulative Sum Tests for a Change-Point in Linear Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 54-70, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Andreou, 2004.
"The Impact of Sampling Frequency and Volatility Estimators on Change-Point Tests,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(2), pages 290-318.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "The Impact of Sampling Frequency and Volatility Estimators on Change-Point Tests," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-25, CIRANO.
- Piet Jong & Sonia Mazzi, 2001. "Modeling and Smoothing Unequally Spaced Sequence Data," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 53-71, January.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0740-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirman, Alan & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2005. "Testing for bubbles and change-points," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 765-799, April.
- Shi, Xiaoping & Wu, Yuehua & Miao, Baiqi, 2009. "Strong convergence rate of estimators of change point and its application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 990-998, February.
- Surgailis, Donatas & Teyssière, Gilles & Vaiciulis, Marijus, 2008. "The increment ratio statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 510-541, March.
- Chen, Shuo & Hong, Don & Shyr, Yu, 2007. "Wavelet-based procedures for proteomic mass spectrometry data processing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 211-220, September.
- Mohamed Boutahar & Mustapha Belkhouja, 2007. "Le Changement Structurel Dans Un Environnement Mémoire Longue," Working Papers halshs-00352610, HAL.
- Gabriela Ciuperca, 2011. "Estimating nonlinear regression with and without change-points by the LAD method," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(4), pages 717-743, August.
- Pan, Jianmin & Chen, Jiahua, 2006. "Application of modified information criterion to multiple change point problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 2221-2241, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDetection of change-points Minimum contrast estimator Penalized minimum contrast estimator Strongly mixing processes Strongly dependent processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:83:y:1999:i:1:p:79-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.