Clinicians on the board: What difference does it make?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunter, David J., 1992. "Doctors as managers: Poachers turned gamekeepers?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 557-566, August.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2011.
"Physician-leaders and hospital performance: Is there an association?,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 535-539, August.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2011. "Physician-Leaders and Hospital Performance: Is There an Association?," IZA Discussion Papers 5830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Veronesi & Kevin Keasey, 2011. "National Health Service Boards of Directors and Governance Models," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 861-885, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:202:y:2018:i:c:p:99-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:152:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3290-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mannion, R. & Davies, H.T.O. & Jacobs, R. & Kasteridis, P. & Millar, R. & Freeman, T., 2017. "Do Hospital Boards matter for better, safer, patient care?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 278-287.
- Botje, Daan & Klazinga, Niek S. & Wagner, Cordula, 2013. "To what degree is the governance of Dutch hospitals orientated towards quality in care? Does this really affect performance?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 134-141.
- Shimaa Elkomy & Zahra Murad & Veronica Veleanu, 2018. "Does Leadership Matter for Healthcare Service Quality? Evidence from NHS England," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2018-08, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
More about this item
KeywordsBoard of directors; Clinical leadership; Hospital governance; Quality of services; United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:77:y:2013:i:c:p:147-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.