Clinicians on the board: What difference does it make?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunter, David J., 1992. "Doctors as managers: Poachers turned gamekeepers?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 557-566, August.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2011.
"Physician-leaders and hospital performance: Is there an association?,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 535-539, August.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2011. "Physician-Leaders and Hospital Performance: Is There an Association?," IZA Discussion Papers 5830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Veronesi & Kevin Keasey, 2011. "National Health Service Boards of Directors and Governance Models," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 861-885, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mannion, R. & Davies, H.T.O. & Jacobs, R. & Kasteridis, P. & Millar, R. & Freeman, T., 2017. "Do Hospital Boards matter for better, safer, patient care?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 278-287.
- Botje, Daan & Klazinga, Niek S. & Wagner, Cordula, 2013. "To what degree is the governance of Dutch hospitals orientated towards quality in care? Does this really affect performance?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 134-141.
More about this item
KeywordsBoard of directors; Clinical leadership; Hospital governance; Quality of services; United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:77:y:2013:i:c:p:147-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .