The political economy of AIDS leadership in developing countries: An exploratory analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F., 2000. "Econometrics: Alchemy or Science?: Essays in Econometric Methodology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293545, June.
- Parkhurst, Justin O & Lush, Louisiana, 2004. "The political environment of HIV: lessons from a comparison of Uganda and South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 1913-1924, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:53:y:1959:i:01:p:69-105_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:470-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldashev, Gani & Baland, Jean-Marie, 2012.
"Awareness and AIDS: A Political Economy Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gani Aldashev & Jean-Marie Baland, 2015. "Awareness and AIDS :A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-35, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gani Aldashev & Jean-Marie Baland, 2012. "Awareness and AIDS: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 1204, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Justesen, Mogens K., 2012. "Democracy, dictatorship, and disease: Political regimes and HIV/AIDS," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 373-389.
- Hoe, Connie & Rodriguez, Daniela C. & Üzümcüoğlu, Yeşim & Hyder, Adnan A., 2016. "“Quitting like a Turk:” How political priority developed for tobacco control in Turkey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 36-45.
- Nisbett, Nicholas & Wach, Elise & Haddad, Lawrence & El Arifeen, Shams, 2015. "What drives and constrains effective leadership in tackling child undernutrition? Findings from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India and Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 33-45.
- Wachira, Catherine & Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2011. "National poverty reduction strategies and HIV/AIDS governance in Malawi: A preliminary study of shared health governance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(12), pages 1956-1964, June.
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2015. "Global Nutrition Report Actions and Accountability to Advance Nutrition and Sustainable Development," Working Papers id:7543, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV Politics Leadership Media Governance AIDS Program Effort Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:64:y:2007:i:8:p:1585-1599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.