National poverty reduction strategies and HIV/AIDS governance in Malawi: A preliminary study of shared health governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.121350_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2009. "Health and Social Justice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199559978, June.
- Nancy Luke & Susan Cotts Watkins, 2002. "Reactions of Developing-Country Elites to International Population Policy," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 707-733.
- Kaler, Amy, 2004. "AIDS-talk in everyday life: the presence of HIV/AIDS in men's informal conversation in Southern Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 285-297, July.
- Peabody, John W., 1996. "Economic reform and health sector policy: Lessons from structural adjustment programs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 823-835, September.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Malawi - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 110.
- Bor, Jacob, 2007. "The political economy of AIDS leadership in developing countries: An exploratory analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 1585-1599, April.
- Angotti, Nicole & Bula, Agatha & Gaydosh, Lauren & Kimchi, Eitan Zeev & Thornton, Rebecca L. & Yeatman, Sara E., 2009. "Increasing the acceptability of HIV counseling and testing with three C's: Convenience, confidentiality and credibility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2263-2270, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMalawi Global health governance HIV AIDS IMF World Bank Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Highly indebted poor countries Shared health governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:72:y:2011:i:12:p:1956-1964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .