Incorporating activity space and trip chaining into facility siting for accessibility maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantine Toregas & Ralph Swain & Charles ReVelle & Lawrence Bergman, 1971. "The Location of Emergency Service Facilities," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(6), pages 1363-1373, October.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Bailey, Adrian J., 2000. "Distance and health care utilization among the rural elderly," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 1197-1208, May.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
- David Wong & Shih-Lung Shaw, 2011. "Measuring segregation: an activity space approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 127-145, June.
- Steven Farber & Antonio PÃ¡ez & Catherine Morency, 2012. "Activity Spaces and the Measurement of Clustering and Exposure: A Case Study of Linguistic Groups in Montreal," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(2), pages 315-332, February.
- John Hodgson, M., 1981. "The location of public facilities intermediate to the journey to work," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 199-204, February.
- Heckman, Leila B. & Taylor, Howard M., 1969. "School rezoning to achieve racial balance: A linear programming approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-133, August.
- Tong, Daoqin & Ren, Fang & Mack, James, 2012. "Locating farmers’ markets with an incorporation of spatio-temporal variation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 149-156.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Zachary Patterson & Steven Farber, 2015. "Potential Path Areas and Activity Spaces in Application: A Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 679-700, November.
- Kalvenes, Joakim & Kennington, Jeffery & Olinick, Eli, 2005. "Hierarchical cellular network design with channel allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Schilling, David A. & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared & Elzinga, D. Jack, 1980. "Some models for fire protection locational decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, July.
- David Levinson, 1998. "Accessibility and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Luke Shillington & Daoqin Tong, 2011. "Maximizing Wireless Mesh Network Coverage," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 34(4), pages 419-437, October.
- Luis Miranda-Moreno & Naveen Eluru & Martin Lee-Gosselin & Tyler Kreider, 2012. "Impact of ICT access on personal activity space and greenhouse gas production: evidence from Quebec City, Canada," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 895-918, September.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Oded Berman & Rongbing Huang, 2007. "The Minisum Multipurpose Trip Location Problem on Networks," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 500-515, November.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2001. "Inventory, transportation, service quality and the location of distribution centers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 362-371, March.
- S. L. Hakimi, 1964. "Optimum Locations of Switching Centers and the Absolute Centers and Medians of a Graph," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 450-459, June.
- Steven Farber & Antonio Páez & Catherine Morency, 2012. "Activity spaces and the measurement of clustering and exposure: a case study of linguistic groups in Montreal," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(2), pages 315-332, February.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Wu, Xing, 1997. "Dynamic expansion and location of an airport: A multiple objective approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 403-417, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:2:p:782-792 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocation modeling; Accessibility; Activity space; GIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.