Impact of ICT access on personal activity space and greenhouse gas production: evidence from Quebec City, Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn, 2007. "Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 161-175, February.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Ron N. Buliung & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 2006. "Urban Form and Household Activity-Travel Behavior," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 172-199.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- Donggen Wang & Fion Law, 2007. "Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) on time use and travel behavior: a structural equations analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 513-527, July.
- de Graaff, Thomas & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Substitution between working at home and out-of-home: The role of ICT and commuting costs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 142-160, February.
- Christian Fuchs, 2008. "The implications of new information and communication technologies for sustainability," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 291-309, June.
- Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia, 2007. "The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 190-204, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:5:p:895-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.