Professional workers @ work: importance of work activities for electronic and face-to-face communications in the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia, 2007. "The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 190-204, February.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Lyons, Glenn & Urry, John, 2005. "Travel time use in the information age," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 257-276.
- Christa Hubers & Tim Schwanen & Martin Dijst, 2008. "Ict And Temporal Fragmentation Of Activities: An Analytical Framework And Initial Empirical Findings," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(5), pages 528-546, December.
- Martin Dijst & Velibor Vidakovic, 2000. "Travel time ratio: the key factor of spatial reach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-199, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:5:p:919-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.