Deepwater energy industry impacts on economic growth and public service provision in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Michael & Isserman, Andrew & Frisch, Michael & Krueckeberg, Donald & Lowrie, Karen & Mayer, Henry & Simon, Darien & Sorenson, David, 1999. "Questioning conventional wisdom: the regional economic impacts of Major US nuclear weapons sites, 1970-1994," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 183-204, September.
- Shields, Martin & Deller, Steven C. & Stallmann, Judith I., 2001.
"Comparing the Impacts of Retiree versus Working-Age Families on a Small Rural Region: An Application of the Wisconsin Economic Impact Modeling System,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 20-31, April.
- Shields, Martin & Deller, Steven C. & Stallmann, Judith I., 2001. "Comparing The Impacts Of Retiree Versus Working-Age Families On A Small Rural Region: An Application Of The Wisconsin Economic Impact Modeling System," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(1), April.
- B H Stevens & G I Treyz & J K Kindahl, 1981. "Conjoining an Input-Output Model and a Policy Analysis Model: A Case Study of the Regional Economic Effects of Expanding a Port Facility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(8), pages 1029-1038, August.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2000. "articles: Integrated regional econometric+input-output modeling: Issues and opportunities," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(3), pages 271-292.
- R J DiFrancesco & W P Anderson, 1999. "Developing Canada's Arctic Oil Reserves: An Assessment of the Interregional Economic Impacts," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(3), pages 459-476, March.
- B H Stevens & G I Treyz & J K Kindahl, 1981. "Conjoining an input - output model and a policy analysis model: a case study of the regional economic effects of expanding a port facility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(8), pages 1029-1038, August.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Murdock, Steven H. & Toman, Norman E. & Hertsgaard, Thor A., 1979. "A Model For Projecting Localized Economic, Demographic, And Fiscal Impacts Of Large-Scale Projects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Schaffer, William A., 1989. "General considerations in building regional input--output tables," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 251-259.
- R J DiFrancesco & W P Anderson, 1999. "Developing Canada's arctic oil reserves: an assessment of the interregional economic impacts," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 459-476, March.
- Chou, Pin-Huang & Li, Wen-Shen & Zhou, Guofu, 2006. "Portfolio optimization under asset pricing anomalies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2015. "Offshore Service Vessel activity forecast and regulatory modeling in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, 2012–2017," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 132-146.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2010. "An integrated systems framework for service vessel forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2777-2795.
- Adhikari, Arun & Fannin, J. Matthew, 2013. "Modeling the Louisiana Local Government Fiscal Module in a Disequilibrium Environment: A Modified COMPAS Model Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:3:p:190-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.