articles: Integrated regional econometric+input-output modeling: Issues and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:294-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fannin, J. Matthew & Hughes, David W. & Keithly, Walter R. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Guo, Jiemin, 2008. "Deepwater energy industry impacts on economic growth and public service provision in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 190-205, September.
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3400-3419 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:91-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Open regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 825-837, May.
- Kijin Kim & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Kurt Kratena, 2016. "Household disaggregation and forecasting in a regional econometric input–output model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 73-91, March.
- May, Nils G. & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 2015.
"The Local Economic Impact of Wind Power Deployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- May, Nils G. & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 2015. "The Local Economic Impact of Wind Power Deployment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- David LABORDE & Antoine BOUËT, "undated". "National Interests, Coalitions and Rules of Decision in Multilateral Trade Negotiations," EcoMod2004 330600088, EcoMod.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Jae Hong Kim, 2011. "An Application of the Disequilibrium Adjustment Framework to Small Area Forecasting and Impact Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1839, European Regional Science Association.
- Leatherman, John C. & Deller, Steven C., 2001. "Building Local Government Capacity: The Toolbox for Outreach Educators," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1).
- Dan S. Rickman & Steven R. Miller & Russell McKenzie, 2009. "Spatial and sectoral linkages in regional models: A Bayesian vector autoregression forecast evaluation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 29-41, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional modeling; integrated; econometric; input-output;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:79:y:2000:i:3:p:271-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .