A multiobjective model for the selection and timing of public enterprise projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Yupo & DiSalvo, Joseph P. & Garrambone, Michael W., 2005. "A goal-seeking approach to capital budgeting," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 165-182, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975, June.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Mandakovic, Tomislav & Gupta, Sushil K. & Sahay, Sundeep & Hong, Sungwan, 1995. "A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-79, March.
- McGuire, Martin C & Garn, Harvey A, 1969. "The Integration of Equity and Efficiency Criteria in Public Project Selection," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(316), pages 882-893, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Modarres, Mohammad & Nemati, Hamid R. & Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi, 2014. "A robust R&D project portfolio optimization model for pharmaceutical contract research organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 18-27.
- Huang, Xiaoxia & Xiang, Lan & Islam, Sardar M.N., 2014. "Optimal project adjustment and selection," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 391-397.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1556-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jurgita Baranauskiene & Valdemaras Makutenas & Albina Novosinskiene, 2014. "What Are Left Underestimated Using Cost-Benefit Analysis For Public Project Evaluation?," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 856-867.
- Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Nemati, Hamid & Sun, Minghe, 2014. "Robust optimization for interactive multiobjective programming with imprecise information applied to R&D project portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 41-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.