Three simple models of social capital and economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Martin S. Chin & Yuan K. Chou, 2004. "Modelling Social Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 136-157, 06.
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2003. "Governance and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3098, The World Bank.
- John F. Helliwell & Robert D. Putnam, 1995. "Economic Growth and Social Capital in Italy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, Summer.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2001. "Social Capital and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 680-685.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:112:y:1997:i:4:p:1251-88 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:35:y:2006:i:5:p:889-912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.