A 10-year retrospective on the determinants of Russian stock returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rockinger, Michael & Urga, Giovanni, 2000. "The Evolution of Stock Markets in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 456-472, September.
- Ratna Sahay & R. G Gelos, 2000.
"Financial Market Spillovers in Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
- R. Gaston Gelos & Ratna Sahay, 2001. "Financial market spillovers in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2007.
"Trade intensity in the Russian stock market: dynamics, distribution and determinants,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 87-104.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Dmitry Shakin, 2006. "Trade intensity in the Russian stock market:dynamics, distribution and determinants," Working Papers w0070, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Cahiers de recherche
9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., 1990.
"Does correcting for heteroscedasticity help?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 351-356, December.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2004.
"The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets,"
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2005. "The impact of news, oil prices, and global market developments on Russian financial markets," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 373-393, 04.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-656, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2005. "Russian equity market linkages before and after the 1998 crisis : evidence from time-varying and stochastic cointegration tests," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zalewska-Mitura, Anna & Hall, Stephen G., 1999. "Examining the first stages of market performance: a test for evolving market efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-12, July.
- David E. Rapach & Mark E. Wohar, 2006. "Structural Breaks and Predictive Regression Models of Aggregate U.S. Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 238-274.
- LeBaron, Blake, 1992.
"Forecast Improvements Using a Volatility Index,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 137-149, Suppl. De.
- Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2006. "How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Vdovichenko, Anna G. & Voronina, Victoria G., 2006. "Monetary policy rules and their application in Russia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta, 2006. "Does inflation or currency depreciation drive monetary policy in Russia?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-179, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:56-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.