How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basil J. Moore, 1997. "Reconciliation of the Supply and Demand for Endogenous Money," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(3), pages 423-428, April.
- Oto Norcic & Marko Lah & Andrej Sušjan, 1996. "Dual Money Endogeneity in Transition Economies," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(1), pages 73-82, October.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999.
"The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures,"
Studies in Economics
9912, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2001. "The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 23(2), pages 313-329, January.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio, 2004.
"Monetary Policy Rules for Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
11/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Howells, Peter & Hussein, Khaled, 1998. "The Endogeneity of Money: Evidence from the G7," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(3), pages 329-40, August.
- Basil J. Moore, 1989. "A Simple Model of Bank Intermediation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(1), pages 10-28, October.
- Hewitson, Gillian, 1995. " Post-Keynesian Monetary Theory: Some Issues," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 285-310.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 1997. "Monetary policy operating procedures in industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 40, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bala Shanmugam & Mahendhiran Nair & Ong Wee Li, 2003. "The endogenous money hypothesis: empirical evidence from Malaysia (1985-2000)," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 25(4), pages 599-611, July.
- Basil Moore, 1998. "Accommodation to Accommodationism: A Note," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 175-178, October.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1994. "Competing Views Of The Money Supply Process: Theory And Evidence," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 67-88, 02.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521587822 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marek Dabrowski & Wojciech Paczynski & Lukasz Rawdanowicz, 2002. "Inflation and Monetary Policy in Russia: Transition Experience and Future Recommendations," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0241, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:131-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.