How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Bala Shanmugam & Mahendhiran Nair & Ong Wee Li, 2003. "The endogenous money hypothesis: empirical evidence from Malaysia (1985-2000)," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 599-611.
- Howells, Peter & Hussein, Khaled, 1998. "The Endogeneity of Money: Evidence from the G7," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(3), pages 329-340, August.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 1997. "Monetary policy operating procedures in industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 40, Bank for International Settlements.
- Basil Moore, 1998. "Accommodation to Accommodationism: A Note," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 175-178, September.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1994. "Competing Views Of The Money Supply Process: Theory And Evidence," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 67-88, February.
- Basil J. Moore, 1997. "Reconciliation of the Supply and Demand for Endogenous Money," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 423-428, March.
- repec:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:2:p:313-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basil J. Moore, 1989. "A Simple Model of Bank Intermediation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 10-28, September.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2000.
"The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa’s Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 313-329, December.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures," Studies in Economics 9912, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hewitson, Gillian, 1995. " Post-Keynesian Monetary Theory: Some Issues," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 285-310.
- Oto Norčič & Marko Lah & Andrej Sušjan, 1996. "Dual Money Endogeneity in Transition Economies," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 73-82, September.
- Marek Dabrowski & Wojciech Paczynski & Lukasz Rawdanowicz, 2002. "Inflation and Monetary Policy in Russia: Transition Experience and Future Recommendations," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0241, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Maddala,G. S. & Kim,In-Moo, 1999. "Unit Roots, Cointegration, and Structural Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521587822, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ono, Shigeki, 2013. "The effects of foreign exchange and monetary policies in Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 522-541.
- Nayan, Sabri & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Kadir, Norsiah & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013. "Post Keynesian Endogeneity of Money Supply: Panel Evidence," MPRA Paper 48716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badarudin, Z.E. & Ariff, M. & Khalid, A.M., 2013. "Post-Keynesian money endogeneity evidence in G-7 economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 146-162.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9350-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2008. "A 10-year retrospective on the determinants of Russian stock returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 56-67, January.
- Tuuli Juurikkala & Alexei Karas & Laura Solanko, 2011.
"The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Russia,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 109-121, February.
- Juurikkala, Tuuli & Karas, Alexei & Solanko, Laura, 2009. "The role of banks in monetary policy transmission : empirical evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Trunin, P. & Vashchelyuk, N., 2015. "The Analysis of Money Supply Endogeneity in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 103-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:131-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .