Death and the Keynesian multiplier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rankin, Neil & Scalera, Domenico, 1991. "Death and the Keynesian Multiplier," Economic Research Papers 268496, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Rankin, N. & Scalera, D., 1991. "Death and the Keynesian Multiplier," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 376, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993.
"Channels of international policy transmission,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 245-267, May.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels of international policy transmission," Discussion Paper 1990-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels Of International Policy Transmission," Papers 9059, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Channels of International Policy Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimising Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 772-786, September.
- Marini, Giancarlo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Optimizing Model with Capital Accumulation and Finite Lives," CEPR Discussion Papers 167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Precious, Mark, 1985. "Demand Constraints, Rational Expectations and Investment Theory," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 576-605, December.
- Rankin, N, 1986. "Debt Policy under Fixed and Flexible Prices," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 481-500, November.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Anticipations, Recessions and Policy: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Model," NBER Working Papers 0971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2007. "The Effects Of Fiscal Shocks On Consumption: Reconciling Theory And Data," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(2), pages 193-209, March.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2007.
"Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1036, March.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:49:y:1995:i:1:p:75-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.