Anticipations, Recessions and Policy: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-692, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rama, Martin, 1990. "Empirical investment equations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 563, The World Bank.
- Rankin, Neil & Scalera, Domenico, 1995.
"Death and the Keynesian multiplier,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-87, March.
- Rankin, N. & Scalera, D., 1991. "Death and the Keynesian Multiplier," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 376, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rankin, Neil & Scalera, Domenico, 1991. "Death and the Keynesian Multiplier," Economic Research Papers 268496, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- van de Klundert, Th. & Peters, P., 1986.
"Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-59, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1986. "Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets," Other publications TiSEM ebb0ee8a-e5dd-42a0-8a7a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1986. "Economic resilience : a two-country analysis," Other publications TiSEM 4043a5d9-a677-4744-94e7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
- van Gemert, H.G. & de Groof, R.J. & Peer, H.W.G.M. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1989. "Theo van de Klundert : A frontier economist," Other publications TiSEM 60b4aaf0-9730-4829-961a-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cuthbertson, K. & Gasparro, D., 1995. "Fixed investment decisions in UK manufacturing: The importance of Tobin's Q, output and debt," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 919-941, May.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Rationing in open economy and dynamic macroeconomics : A survey," Research Memorandum fd411b51-f487-4dde-a0e9-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.