Costs, valuation, and long-term operating effects of global strategic alliances
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gomes-Casseres, Benjamin & Hagedoorn, John & Jaffe, Adam B., 2006.
"Do alliances promote knowledge flows?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 5-33, April.
- Benjamin Gomes-Casseres & John Hagedoorn & Adam B. Jaffe, 2002. "Do Alliances Promote Knowledge Flows?," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Alliances National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1998. "Market efficiency, long-term returns, and behavioral finance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 283-306, September.
- Eugene F Fama, "undated". "Market Efficiency, Long-Term Returns, and Behavioral Finance," CRSP working papers 448, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Eugene F. Fama, "undated". "Market Efficiency, Long-term Returns, and Behavioral Finance," CRSP working papers 340, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Ojah, Kalu & Seitz, Neil E & Rawashdeh, Mufeed, 1997. "Why Manufacture Offshore? An Empirical Analysis of Valuation Effects," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 477-499, August.
- Doukas, John & Switzer, Lorne, 1992. "The stock market's valuation of R&D spending and market concentration," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 95-114, May.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991. "Why Investors Value Multinationality," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-187, April.
- Morck, R. & Yeung, B., 1991. "Why Investors Value Multinationality," Working Papers 282, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chiou, Ingyu & White, Lawrence J., 2005. "Measuring the value of strategic alliances in the wake of a financial implosion: Evidence from Japan's financial services sector," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Lawrence White & Ingyu Chiou, 2003. "Measuring the Value of Strategic Alliances in the Wake of a Financial Implosion: Evidence from Japan's Financial Services Sector," Working Papers 03-23, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Harris, Robert S & Ravenscraft, David, 1991. " The Role of Acquisitions in Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 825-844, July.
- Zhiqi Chen, 2003. "A Theory of International Strategic Alliance," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 758-769, November.
- Z. Chen, 1999. "A Theory of Inernational Strategic Alliance," Carleton Economic Papers 99-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- K Ojah & L Monplaisir, 2003. "Investors' valuation of global product design and development," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(5), pages 457-472, September.
- Kimberly C. Gleason & Ike Mathur & Roy A. Wiggins, III, 2003. "Evidence on Value Creation in the Financial Services Industries through the Use of Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 213-234, 05.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhinqi Chen & Thomas W. Ross, 2000. "Strategic Alliances, Shared Facilities, and Entry Deterrence," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(2), pages 326-344, Summer.
- Su, Han Chan & Kensinger, John W. & Keown, Arthur J. & Martin, John D., 1997. "Do strategic alliances create value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-221, November.
- Agmon, Tamir & Lessard, Donald R, 1977. "Investor Recognition of Corporate International Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1049-1055, September.
- Ho, Keng-Yu, 2005. "Long-horizon abnormal performance following rights issues and placings: Additional evidence from the U.K. market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-45.
- Brooke, Jesse & Oliver, Barry, 2005. "The source of abnormal returns from strategic alliance announcements," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Morasch, Karl, 2000. "Strategic alliances: a substitute for strategic trade policy?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 37-67, October.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:69-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.