Strategic Alliances, Shared Facilities, and Entry Deterrence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishide, Katsumasa & Tian, Yuan, 2011.
"Compensation measures for alliance formation: A real options analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 219-228.
- Nishide, Katsumasa & Tian, Yuan, 2011. "Compensation measures for alliance formation: A real options analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 219-228, January.
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A., 2015.
"The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 42-54.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2014. "The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares," Working Paper series 27_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ojah, Kalu, 2007. "Costs, valuation, and long-term operating effects of global strategic alliances," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 69-90.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2012.
"Product market relationships and cost of bank loans: Evidence from strategic alliances,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 653-674.
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi, 2011. "Product market relationships and cost of bank loans : evidence from strategic alliances," Research Discussion Papers 4/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2006. "Rivalry between strategic alliances," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 287-301, March.
- J. Nolan & P. Ritchie & J. Rowcroft, 2001. "Open skies and open gates," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 119-135, May.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:33-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Anming, 2005. "Competition Models of Strategic Alliances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 75-100, January.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka, 2012. "Competitor collaboration and product distinctiveness," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 137-152.
- Eerola, Essi & Maattanen, Niku, 2004.
"Strategic alliances, joint investments, and market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 241-251, February.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2003. "Strategic Alliances, Joint Investments, and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 871, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 2003. "Cooperating upstream while competing downstream: a theory of input joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 381-397, March.
- Goetz, Christopher F. & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2012. "Strategic alliance as a response to the threat of entry: Evidence from airline codesharing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 735-747.
- Achim I. Czerny & Peter-J. Jost & Benny Mantin, 2010. "Pricing in Overlapping Transport Networks," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 10-05, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Felipe Balmaceda(University of Chile), Eduardo Saavedra(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004.
"Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries,"
gueconwpa~04-04-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Felipe Balmaceda, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv153, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2002. "The Performance Implications of Membership in Competing Firm Constellations: Evidence from the Global Airline Industry," Insper Working Papers wpe_23, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2017. "Entry Deterrence and Strategic Alliances," MPRA Paper 83233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Tae-Nyun & Palia, Darius, 2014. "Private equity alliances in mergers," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 10-20.
- Mathews, Richmond D., 2006. "Strategic alliances, equity stakes, and entry deterrence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 35-79, April.
- Creane, Anthony & Konishi, Hideo, 2009. "The unilateral incentives for technology transfers: Predation (and deterrence) by proxy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 379-389, May.
- Qiu, Larry D., 2010. "Cross-border mergers and strategic alliances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 818-831, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:31:y:2000:i:summer:p:326-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.