Are social, financial, and human capital value enhancing? Evidence from Taiwanese firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, James T., 2002. "Networks, Trust, and Innovation in Tanzania's Manufacturing Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 591-619, April.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Dong, Jing & Gou, Yan-nan, 2010. "Corporate governance structure, managerial discretion, and the R&D investment in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 180-188, April.
- Kee H. Chung & Stephen W. Pruitt, 1994. "A Simple Approximation of Tobin's q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Lee, Chun I & Mathur, Ike, 2002. "Dimensions of international expansions by US firms to China: Wealth effects, mode selection, and firm-specific factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-154, May.
- Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta, 2007. "China financial research: A review and synthesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 416-428.
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2001. "Moving from the Stock of Social Capital to the Flow of Benefits: The Role of Agency," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 925-943, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:17-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Eliccel, 2016.
"Culture and Accumulation of Capital : An Empirical study in the Context Haitian Society
[Culture et accumulation du capital : une étude empirique dans le contexte social haïtien]," Working Papers hal-01555285, HAL.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yen, Ju-Fang & Chen, Yan-Shing & Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung, 2014. "Why do firms allow their CEOs to join trade associations? An embeddedness view," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 47-61.
- Liang Zhang & Tie-nan Wang & Hung-Gay Fung, 2014. "Market Reaction to Corporate Social Responsibility Announcements: Evidence from China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(2), pages 81-101, March.
- Lin, Yi-Mien & Lee, Chih-Chen & Chao, Chin-Fang & Liu, Chih-Liang, 2015. "The information content of unexpected stock returns: Evidence from intellectual capital," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 208-225.
- Eliccel Paul, 2017. "Culture et accumulation du capital : une étude empirique dans le contexte social haïtien," Working Papers hal-01567104, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital Financial capital Human capital Taiwanese firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:395-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.