Research performance and teaching quality in the Spanish higher education system: Evidence from a medium-sized university
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gautier, Axel & Wauthy, Xavier, 2007.
"Teaching versus research: A multi-tasking approach to multi-department universities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 273-295, February.
- GAUTIER, Axel & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2004. "Teaching versus research: a multi-tasking approach to multi-department universities," CORE Discussion Papers 2004003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Braga, Michela & Paccagnella, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele, 2014.
"Evaluating students’ evaluations of professors,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 71-88.
- Braga, Michela & Paccagnella, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele, 2011. "Evaluating Students' Evaluations of Professors," IZA Discussion Papers 5620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michela Braga & Marco Paccagnella & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Evaluating students' evaluations of professors," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 825, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michela Braga & Marco Paccagnella & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Evaluating students’ evaluations of professors," Working Papers 384, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael A. McPherson, 2006. "Determinants of How Students Evaluate Teachers," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 3-20, January.
- David N. Figlio & Morton O. Schapiro & Kevin B. Soter, 2015. "Are Tenure Track Professors Better Teachers?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(4), pages 715-724, October.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2004.
"The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues,"
'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie,
SIPI Spa, issue Lect. V.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 93(6), pages 9-27, November-.
- Beleche, Trinidad & Fairris, David & Marks, Mindy, 2012. "Do course evaluations truly reflect student learning? Evidence from an objectively graded post-test," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 709-719.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Llerena, Patrick & Labini, Mauro Sylos, 2006. "The relationships between science, technologies and their industrial exploitation: An illustration through the myths and realities of the so-called `European Paradox'," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1450-1464, December.
- Eric P. Bettinger & Bridget Terry Long, 2010. "Does Cheaper Mean Better? The Impact of Using Adjunct Instructors on Student Outcomes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 598-613, August.
- Mitchell, John E. & Rebne, Douglas S., 1995. "Nonlinear effects of teaching and consulting on academic research productivity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 47-57, March.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch output; Teaching performance; Higher education;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.