(How) Do research and administrative duties affect university professors’ teaching?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Joan Martín-Montaner & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "(How) Do research and administrative duties affect university professors' teaching?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(45), pages 4868-4883, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003.
"The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis Snower, 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis, 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Seminar Papers 725, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Working Paper Series 598, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2004. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," CEPR Discussion Papers 4242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben R. Martin, 2012. "Are universities and university research under threat? Towards an evolutionary model of university speciation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 543-565.
- Michael A. McPherson, 2006. "Determinants of How Students Evaluate Teachers," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Beleche, Trinidad & Fairris, David & Marks, Mindy, 2012. "Do course evaluations truly reflect student learning? Evidence from an objectively graded post-test," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 709-719.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Paul Isely & Harinder Singh, 2005. "Do Higher Grades Lead to Favorable Student Evaluations?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Spiller, Pablo T & Zelner, Bennet A, 1997. "Product Complementarities, Capabilities and Governance: A Dynamic Transaction Cost Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 561-594, September.
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2010.
"Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 409-432, June.
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2008. "Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors," NBER Working Papers 14081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewing, Andrew M., 2012. "Estimating the impact of relative expected grade on student evaluations of teachers," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 141-154.
- Bedard, Kelly & Kuhn, Peter, 2008. "Where class size really matters: Class size and student ratings of instructor effectiveness," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 253-265, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Research and teaching are complements in terms of quality
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-11-28 21:48:00
- Academic research and teaching
by René Böheim in Econ Tidbits on 2012-11-29 15:09:00
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity professors'; Teaching quality; Public Spanish university; Research and administrative activities.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-11-03 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2012-11-03 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.