Market information approaches, product innovativeness, and firm performance: An empirical study in the fashion industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1995. "Design Innovation and Fashion Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 771-792, September.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macchion, Laura & Moretto, Antonella & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Danese, Pamela & Vinelli, Andrea, 2015. "Production and supply network strategies within the fashion industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 173-188.
- Herhausen, Dennis, 2016. "Unfolding the ambidextrous effects of proactive and responsive market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2585-2593.
- Patrick Spieth & Sabrina Schneider, 2016. "Business model innovativeness: designing a formative measure for business model innovation," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(6), pages 671-696, August.
- Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Moretto, Antonella & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca, 2014. "Integrating international fashion retail into new product development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 294-306.
- Zhang, Hao & Liang, Xiaoning & Wang, Shiquan, 2016. "Customer value anticipation, product innovativeness, and customer lifetime value: The moderating role of advertising strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3725-3730.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket information approach Product innovativeness Firm performance Fashion industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:39:y:2010:i:9:p:1242-1252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.